Tuesday 23 November 2010

Research Into My Target Audience...


Basically, the target audience for my music video are going to be a better behaved version of the main character within my music video.
What I mean is, like the character within my video, the target audience will be interested in fashion, money, girls and alot of the themes represented on my moodboard.

My target audience will be male, and around 15 to 19 years old.

They will go out drinking regularly with there mates and will work somewhere like Tesco or Subway.

They will own a BMX (probably stolen) but maybe a moped or a cheap car such as a Ford Fiesta depending on their age.

My target audience will listen to music in the genre of Grime, Rap and like my chosen song... Dubstep.

My intended audience will be inner city aspirers either in the working class or even below it.
They would also be hedonists.

No comments:

Post a Comment