Tuesday 23 November 2010

Getting Some Feedback From My Peers...

Me and my partner Matt performed a pitch in front of our media class, "selling our idea".

We used Microsoft PowerPoint which showed simple points of texts and eye catching imagery.
Once we had finished speaking about our idea, and the issues involved with it, we got some written feedback about what our audience learnt from us, and points they thought would help us improve our idea.












Below is a selected sample of some of the written responses we got to our pitch...













Aswell as speaking in person to a large group of peers about our idea, I also published our song choice and mood-board onto the social networking site - Facebook.
Once I had put my music video's song and mood-board onto Facebook, I asked a handful of teenagers to give their opinion.

I asked them if they thought our ideas were PREDICTABLE when compared to the song.
I asked them if they LIKE the ideas included within the mood-board.
I asked them if they thought the idea is REALISTIC, in terms of whether it can be done.
I asked them if they thought the idea was SUITABLE.

Using screen grabs I can show you directly what they thought...






Overall everyone we spoke to seems to be interested and feel our idea is successful, they also gave us some hints and advice on how to improve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment