Friday 26 November 2010

Being Creative - Creating A Draft Digipak.

I spent a short amount of time drafting a rough Digipak, then producing it.
I gathered a variety of relevant images from the Internet and placed them in the separate panels using Adobe Photoshop.

All of the images are appropriate to the themes of my music video in separate ways. I wanted to try and give this muck-up Digipak a sort of confusing element, I wanted it to be entropic and nonsensical.
Once I had the Digipak's flat plan completed, I printed it out and put it together in physical form.
I think creating this practice Digipak has helped my understanding of their layout.
Creating this rough Digipak has also given me some inspiration into what images I might portray in my actual Digipak.






No comments:

Post a Comment