Sunday 5 December 2010

Digipak Photography...

I went out at the weekend with a digital camera, planning to take some photographs to be incorporated into my Digipak.

I don't really have any set ideas of the theme I want my Digipak to follow, so at the moment I am just photographing anything I see that is interesting or relevant.
I want something that portrays the streets, or teenage lifestyles, yet I want it to be entropic and clever.

Like the previous photo I took on my phone, the photo below is of a razor sharp metal fence, juxtaposed with the natural beauty of the snow, and the sunlight breaking through the gaps in the fence.

This picture is very important to my work, I believe it could connote the good and bad within a person, I believe the contrast of the sunlight breaking through the bars could represent the need for freedom or escape of some sort.

It is also just interesting to look at.



No comments:

Post a Comment