Monday 28 June 2010

Lip Syncing Excercise

To begin the A2 course, we created a quick lip syncing music video; Our group chose to do it for the song- "total eclipse of the heart" by Bonnie Tyler.
Through doing this exercise, I learnt the difficulties of lip syncing, and now I can empathise for my actors when they have to lip sync within my music video later on in the course.

When me, Dan and Mike created this quick video, we had to use digital cameras to capture our footage. Once we had all of our footage recorded (after some rehearsal!) we used Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 in order to put the video together, and delete unwanted footage.
We also used the editing programme to apply the audio into the video in time with our acting.

Overall I am proud of what me, Mike and Dan achieved, I think it was a beneficial exercise, as I now feel more confident in both capturing footage, and using it to make a final product.

Here is our video...






No comments:

Post a Comment